- DJ Anatomic G;
- DJ Kotelett;
- marc weiser aka rechenzentrum / video: robert seidel;
- LiveAct: Henrik Schwarz
- DJ Anatomic G (Berlin) spins DJ sets in clubs and at various festivals in Western and Eastern Europe nce the mid-nineties. He works together in a NYC/London/Berlin connection of DJs and producers with Kenny Mitchell (NYC), David Holness (London) and Frauenholz (Berlin). Although he is for the most art creative as DJ, he cannot resist to share inspiration in co-productions with Tehillah records and Collaboratiye live sets. Between 2002-2006 Anatomic G was also resident DJ in the Berlin-Kreuzberg underground club Avastar. He feeds the crowd with his astoundingly driving sets, very deep, grooving acks. You will be surprised by their strong punch and immediately want to dance.
- DJ Kotelett moved from his hometown Bielefeld to Berlin in 2003 where he got influenced by the iinimalistic sound of that time. Today, Kotelett has redefined his DJ style and plays predominantly deep minimal house grooves. He is known to love after hour sets that can last up to eight hours in a row, and he also pleases a huge crowd during primetime hours with pumping and energetic sounds. Since 2008 Kotelett produces records together with Martin Zadak: Good to know remix Lebensfreude 28 – Angela P – Hi Freaks 18 – Babke EP – Acker Records 09.
- Marc Weiser aka rechenzentrum / video: robert seidel. Berlin based composer and sound artist Marc Weiser is the musical mastermind of the audio-visual project RECHENZENTRUM, which was inaugurated in 1997 at documenta X in Kassel, Germany. After having ended the long-term collaboration with video partner Lillevan Pobjoy in 2007, Marc Weiser now collaborates with the media artist Robert Seidel. Marc Weiser aka rechenzentrum @ ISEA2009 will present a turbulent mix of irritating and innovative sound architectures that, at the same, provide a thrilling minimal construction for the dance floor. All of this is visually supported by Robert Seidel’s meandering, abstract imagery. weisermusic.com
- Henrik Schwarz was born and raised in South Germany where he also took his first musical steps as a DJ in local clubs playing Rap, Hip Hop, Rare Groove and Jazz and Detroit Techno. Soon after he started to spin regularly he also became interested in computer music production and started to integrate the laptop into his DJ-Sets and all his music activities. 1999, after he had graduated in Graphic Design, Henrik moved to Berlin and established his own label SUNDAY-MUSIC together with Sasse who had ist released Henrik’s first ever Vinyl 12′ called `SUPRAVISION EP’ on his label Moodmusic Records. ‘Marvin’, one of the tracks on the record, got attention from many DJs around the world especially ,BC’s Gilles Peterson played it on his radio show with immediate effect. Over the last years and with international bookings all around the globe Henrik improved his HENRIK SCHWARZ LIVE show and is now one of the most requested live acts in the dance scene. At the same time Henrik has produced a string of very well received remixes and own tracks: WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES for Coldcut on Ninjatune became one of the biggest club hits of 2006. LEAVE MY HEAD ALONE BRAIN bridged the gap between Jazz and Techno and Soul and was extremely well received by Deejays from Hip-Hop to House to Techno and became the biggest hit for SUNDAY-MUSIC so far. In 2006, Henrik was asked by K7 to do one of their famous DJ-Kicks series and the result has been regarded as one of the highlights of the series’ and led to another cooperation of the label and Henrik: HENRIK SCHWARZ LIVE with recordings from his intoxicating live shows from all over the world. With Dixon and Ame from Innervisions Henrik released ‘Where We At’ with Derrick Carter on Vocals. which became an instant classic and marked the beginning of a fruitful and close collaboration between Henrik and Innervisions until today. It led to successful releases and remixes like AMAMPONDO AND HENRIK SCHWARZ – I EXIST BECAUSE OF YOU, ANE BRUN – HEADPHONE SILENCE (Henrik Schwarz Remix, Dixon Edit), Crocodile IV-RMX for UNDERWORLD, HOLD MY HAND IV-RMX for UNKLE and many others, culminating in the first unforgetable Live show of this dreamteam: ‘A CRITICAL MASS’ in Amsterdam with more gigs this year at Melt!, Dissonanze in Rome, Detroit Electronic Music Festival, New York, Japan and many others. discogs.com/artist/Henrik+Schwarz
- Yvonne Spielmann, curator