Evolution of symbiotic relations with the biosphere in the context of major global ecological and societal challenges: towards an evolution of interactions between human beings, but also between humans and “other than humans”: animals, plants, even future humanoid robots (AI, “thinking” machines)? Symbiosis v/ “civilizational rupture” at the time of the emergence of a new youth more and more engaged everywhere on the planet?
With the advent of human relations via screens, are we witnessing the victory of transhumanism over humanism rather than an evolution towards “symbiotic human” as imagined by Joël de Rosnay?
Forum Changer d’ère (Change Era Forum) was started in 2013 by Véronique Anger-de Friberg
- Véronique Anger-de Friberg (FR, 1963), moderator, is a French journalist , editor and writer and founder of Forum Changer d’ère (Change Era Forum) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A9ronique_Anger
- Joël de Rosnay (MU/FR, 1937), scientist and writer, president of Biotics International https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo%C3%ABl_de_Rosnay
- Karine Safa (FR) is a doctor of philosophy, associate researcher at the CNRS and lecturer in engineering schools https://www.babelio.com/auteur/Karine-Safa/131839
- Emanuele Coccia (IT) is an Associate Professor at the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS) in Paris. He received his PhD in Florence and was formerly an Assistant Professor of History of Philosophy in Freiburg, Germany https://italianacademy.columbia.edu/directory/emanuele-coccia
- Roger Sue (FR). Born 1951 in Paris, he is a graduate of higher education in philosophy, the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) and the Institut Français de Presse, Doctor of State in Political Science.