Remote paper presentations, date: June 10
Introduction of the following online presentations:
- Rewa Wright & Simon Howden — Extensions of Reality: Plants and the Technological Virtual
- Chris Kerich — Perlin noise and sovereign land: Minecraft’s world generation algorithm and colonialism
- Andrea Wollensak — Environmental Critical Zones: Reading the Wrack Lines
- Erik Nardini Medina — When the others are the machines: the challenge of relating to the new craftsman
- Amalia Susana Creus Quinteros is Professor in the Faculty of the Information and Communication Sciences of the Open University of Catalonia (UOC). She is Online Programme Chair for ISEA2022.