Media Artworks by Swiss Artists-in-Labs An exhibition of media art works selected from the Swiss Artists-In-Labs residency programme funded by the Ministry of Culture in Switzerland. Seven media artists re-interpret and question research about Artificial Intelligence, engineering, environmental science, human disease and biotechnology. Lucid Fields is about the hidden and factual fields: a ‘reality jam’ that exists in science today between ‘truths’ rather than between fictions.
- Hina Struver & Marri Wuthrich — Regrowing Eden
- Dominique Bastianello — Where in the World am I
- Hina & Matti — Performance
- Pablo Ventura — Rubic’s Cube
See also: Irene Hediger & Jill Scott — Artistsinlabs: Reality Jamming between Lucid Fields of Practice
- Curated by Irene Hediger, a curator who is currently Co-Director of the Swiss artists-in-labs programme at the Institute for Cultural Studies in the Arts, University of the Arts, Zurich, Switzerland.