For creative industries practitioners: learn and network with some of the world’s best digital and interactive media experts. Participation in the KR8V masterclasses greatly increases your chances of bringing your unique ideas to life and achieving success. What you learn in a KR8V masterclass today, you will be applying to your project, company, career – tomorrow.
International Masterclass Gurus include:
- Manuel Lima (New York, USA), a Senior UX Design Lead at Microsoft and founder of VisualComplexity.com; “one of the 50 most creative and influential minds of 2009? (Creative Magazine).
- Michael Naimark (Los Angeles, USA), a world authority on Media Arts and R&D; a member of the original design team for MIT Media Laboratory; a Founding Member of the Atari Research Lab, the Apple Multimedia Lab and Lucasfilm Interactive (now Lucas Arts).
- Jun Nguyen-Hatsushiba (Japan / USA / Vietnam), an internationally acclaimed artist (including Venice, Shanghai, Istanbul and Sao Paolo Biennales; Guggenheim New York; The Whitney New York; Mori Art Museum Tokyo; Kunsthalle Wien).
- Dr Martin Zimper (Zurich, Switzerland), a European pioneer of multiplatform storytelling, Social TV, and Transmedia; also an award winning television maker and journalist, and Director of CAST, Zurich University of the Arts.
- Galvin Scott Davis (Sydney, Australia), the creator of the #1 Top Lifestyle App, #1 Business App and #1 Kids Games on iPhone in Australia, and Founder and Director of Protein boutique digital agency.
- MAP OFFICE, co-founded by Valérie Portefaix & Laurent Gutierrez (Hong Kong), an award-winning duo of artists/architects who work on physical and imaginary territories. Awarded the prestigious Sovereign Asian Art Prize, 2013.
- Marnix de Nijs (Rotterdam, Netherlands / Beijing, China), an installation artist whose work Run Motherfucker Run is featured in ISEA2013 – see Running the City at COFA.
- Fei Jun (Beijing, China), an artist, and also an Associate Professor at Media Lab, Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing.
- Ross Rudesch Harley (Sydney, Australia), Dean of the College of Fine Arts at UNSW; award-winning artist, writer and educator; has exhibited at: Pompidou Centre Paris; MoMa New York; Ars Electronica; Sydney Biennale; Sydney Opera House.