This selection of new animations highlights both manual and digital modes of production as well as hybrid forms. The films cover a variety of themes and subjects, from examining contemporary issues of international deforestation to fantastical visions of our futures on other planets.
- Gregory Bennett, Auckland, New Zealand, is an artist who works with 3D animation, motion capture, projection mapping, interactive media and virtual reality. gregorybennett.net
- Lucy Davis & Anne Morgan Spalter, USA. Anne Morgan Spalter(born 1965) is an American new media artist working from Anne Spalter Studios in Providence, Rhode Island; Williamsburg, Brooklyn; and Brattleboro, Vermont. annespalter.com
- Reese Inman lives and works in Belfast, Maine, USA. reeseinman.com
- Cynthia Brinich-Langlois & Joseph Mougel, USA. Cynthia Brinich-Langlois grew up in Bethel, Alaska. She teaches printmaking and digital art as an Associate Lecturer in the Department of Art and Design at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. sites.uwm.edu/brinichl. Joseph Mougel received an MFA in photography from the University of New Mexico, where he also studied video and interactive media and participated in the immersive post-studio program Land Arts of the American West. josephmougel.com
- Chia Yu Chen, Australia/USA chiayuchen.com