This selection of contemporary documentary films contrasts urban and rural experience and presents various interventions that challenge this dichotomy and offers alternative modes of living in a rapidly changing environment.
- Drew Browning & Annette Barbier, USA. Annette Barbier [1950 – 2017] was a Chicago-based artist, who worked with video art, net art, installation art, interactive performance, and emerging and experimental technologies since the 1970s. Drew Browning & Annette Barbier have collaborated, on and off, since the mid 1970’s.
- Kathy High (USA) is an interdisciplinary artist working in the areas of technology, science, speculative fiction and art. kathyhigh.com/index.html
- Erin Hudson, New Mexico, USA vimeo.com/rotationfilms
- Marie-Michéle Jasmin-Bèlisle is a Montreal (Canada) filmmaker working between the West Coast (of North America), England and Japan. vimeo.com/m8h51
- Andrea Polli, University of New Mexico, USA, executive director ISEA2012. andreapolli.com
- Melissa Ramos was born in the Philippines, lives and works in Australia. melissaramos.com.au