The disc contains both original art, submitted for the CD, and contents of the symposium, like a series of slides and almost all abstracts and artist statements. Also a selection was made of Websites that were submitted for the ISEA96 Art Exhibition.
Original art, a.o.:
Annette Loudon — samples of VRML projects: Echofles, Birth of the Gargoyle, and Sky
URLs, still alive in 2020 (although of course not with the same content as in 1996):
- Samia A. Halaby art.net/Studios/Visual/Samia/samia.html
- M.R. Petit echonyc.com/~mrp
- Middlesex University Computing Science cs.mdx.ac.uk
- SITO projects sito.org
- The Digital Giraffe Virtual Studio giraffe.com
- Artnetweb artnetweb.com
- Pseudo Online Network pseudo.com
- Public Netbase t0.or.at
- The ISEA96 CD-Rom was produced by René Paré (NL), general director of design company Grafico de Poost and founder of Multi Art Disk (MAD).