TERMS OF SERVICE
- This agreement governs your use of the materials located on the ISEA Symposium Archives. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the information located on this site.
- Access to the ISEA Symposium Archives is granted for scholarship and research purposes only. Copyright for the individual documents, artworks and other material is held by the authors of those materials and not ISEA International.
- Because the ISEA symposia have been hosted by numerous individuals, organisations and institutions from around the world, permission to use the materials has been granted in a variety of ways and documentation has not always been forwarded to ISEA International (formally known as The Inter-Society for the Electronic Arts). If an author or artist does not want his or her work in the archives, they are welcome to contact us via email and state the materials they would like removed and we will remove the requested copyrighted information from the archive as soon as possible.
- Some of the content available in the archive may be governed by local, national, and/or international laws and regulations, and your use of such content is solely at your own risk. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, including intellectual property laws, in connection with your use of the ISEA Symposium Archive.
- According to standard academic practice, if you use the ISEA Symposium Archive’s collections for any research that results in an article, a book, or other publication, you list the ISEA Symposium Archive as a resource in your bibliography along with the information about the author.
- The ISEA Symposium Archives is provided to you on an as-is and as-available basis. You understand and agree that ISEA International makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of the content in the archives.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ISEA International and its officers from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, damages, costs, and/or actions arising from your use of the ISEA Symposium Archive.
If you find inaccuracies, omissions, or other issues with the site, please contact us at:
We welcome your input and hope you find the archives useful.