We search for new and more specific connotations inside the artistic and scientific matrix. For me, such basic connotations – indeed a new paradigm – are related to the fact that:
- “organic” machines are made by artists/engineers/scientist
- using electronics/technology on its highest, most advanced level including responsive interaction
- in an ecologically clean, reasonable way
- to serve human and natural survival and/or vital reconstruction – as metaphors and symbols and realities.
- Jurgen Claus (Germany/Belgium)