An exhibition of old and new media. Campbelltown Arts Centre has brought together 5 creative innovators from the analogue and early digital eras to mentor, collaborate and exchange ideas with 5 ‘new generation’ artists from various disciplines – art, sound and performance – who have chosen these technologies as the most appropriate channel of enquiry for their current work, or have a practice reliant on engagement. The focus is on conversation, participation and interaction as a means of informing us, the audience, how we communicate, or respond to art. Presented by Campbelltown Arts Centre and ISEA2013.
- Linda Dement & Kelly Doley
- Tom Ellard & Cat Hope
- Troy Innocent & Benjamin Kolaitis
- Stephen Jones & Pia van Gelder
- Wade Marynowsky & Michael Candy
- Interview with Michael Dagostino (director) and Megan Monte (curator) about Catching Light: realtimearts.net/feature/realtime_tv/11171 or vimeo.com/67964237